custom baking from my vermont kitchen
baked goods made from curiosity, experience, disasters and a good dose of fairy dust
Banoffi & Such now has it’s own website! Check it out!
The pie that started it all gets a category all to itself.
$10 baby pie (4 x 7) | $15 small pie (9 inch round) | $28 large pie (9 x 13)
The backbone of the bed and breakfast game. Some fan (and staff) favorites from over the years. There is hardly a muffin I have not made, so if you have a favorite, please ask, I probably have a go-to recipe for it. Some items will change based on the seasons.
$10 for six | $18 for twelve | $24 for coffeecake
- Maple Oat Muffins
- The Best Bran Muffins
- Brown Butter Berry Muffins
- Cranberry Vanilla Muffins
- Blubarb (Blueberry-Rhubarb) Muffins
- Citrus Currant Muffins
These are the breakfast breads, the cakes that we don’t actually call cakes. The little something you take over to someone’s house. The treat that’s nice to have on hand when someone stops by. The thing that you stop and have at 11am with a cup of tea.
- Apple Cake
- Banana Bread
- Pear Cardamom Bread
- Lemon Berry Breakfast Cake ($20)
- Cranberry Maple Pecan Bread
- Berry Poppyseed Cake
- Tunisian Orange Cake
A LITTLE SOMETHING TO CHEW ON
My husband’s aunt, who ran a pub in rural Ireland, had a drawer in her kitchen that was always full of biscuits (cookies). If you head into town and ask if she needed anything, she’d always ask for the Irish Times and a little something to chew on, meaning a contribution to the magic cookie drawer.
$10 for six | $18 for twelve | ask for pricing for larger quantities
- Muesli Bars (AKA The oatmeal chocolate chip cookie bar thingies that were always in the staff cookie jar)
- Chocolate Chunkers
- Brown Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Super Fudgy Brownies
- Chock Full Blondies
- Compost Cookies
- Confetti Cookies
IT’S, LIKE, CAKE (AND A FEW OTHER THINGS)
The famous line, delivered by our first ever waitress, when trying to describe a particular cake. A very inclusive description.
Ask me about half birthday cakes, because shouldn’t we celebrate more than once a year?
$15 mini cake (6 inch) | $28 maxi cake (9 inch) | $20 half cake (half a 9 inch)
- Chocolate Guinness Cake
- Apple Cake with Maple Frosting
- Tres Leches Cake
- Frozen Coconut Meringue Cake (with chocolate sauce)
- Black Chocolate Cake with Caramel Frosting
- Chili Chocolate Bread Pudding
- Sticky Toffee Pudding
- Brown Butter Cake with Salted Caramel Frosting
- Carrot Cake
- Birthday Party Cake (Funfetti)
- Cocoa Buttermilk Cake with Chocolate Frosting
- Salted Caramel Chocolate Cake
- Portable Party Pie (Pie Bar Slices – seasonal fruit, based on availability)
OTHER BITS OF INFORMATION:
- Free delivery offered within Addison County
- I’m open to requests and suggestions, so please feel free to ask questions
- Everything will be made to order so I’ll need at least 24 hours notice for most item
CONTACT ME OVER HERE (or however else you know how to find me!)