I’m going to start Mondays by making lists. (I love making lists.) For a long time Mondays have been the chore day, the bill-paying, clear out the in-tray kind of day. And I think maybe they should stay that way. So I’ve paid my bills and made my lists for the week. And here is a list of the other things that have stacked up in my brain over the past week:
- I read about this new motel in Ludlow VT, just days after getting back from Lake Placid where hubby and I talked in general about how to modernize the classic motel. This place looks pretty much exactly like the one I imagined.
- I followed a link to the Central Vermont Humane Society and thought about getting a friend for our girl.
- Somewhere I came across the mention of avgolemono (Greek lemon/egg soup) and I have been searching for recipes to try.
- I signed up for the Middlebury Maple Run.
- I looked up the region Bukovina to find out exactly where it is/was because I’ve been reading old notes of my mother’s and found a list of places that she travelled with me before I was born. There are many things I want to do with this list. For now, I looked up Bukovina.
- And today my husband’s Auntie Bridie was buried. He’s there, in the most beautiful place on earth, burying one of the most and best loved people I’ve ever come across in my life. And I re-read this article in the Kerry News (page 4) that was only just written about her very recently.